Tax Services for Business and Individuals
When it comes to tax preparation, there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional. Anyone can file a tax return, but only a professional tax services preparer makes sure no deductions or credits to which you are entitled are overlooked.
Why use a CPA?
Unlike seasonal staff or some software that help you prepare your tax return by yourself, a CPA can help you with more than the simple stuff, for example rental property, unincorporated businesses, investments that generate K-1s, substantial investments in marketable securities or large retirement accounts, 401k balances and many more.
We can create a budget to help people with unpaid taxes work out payment plans with the IRS for taxes and we can spot areas where you can save money or invest. We can also advise business on investments, inventory and restructuring.
We work with taxes and other financial reports all year long and we know how to use the ever-changing laws to your advantage. We help you make decisions with strategies that minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow and keep you on track to your financial goals.
We are experts in both Federal (IRS) and all the other states’ income tax codes and regulations. With us, you can rest assured there will be no unwelcome surprises at tax time.
Our Tax Service includes:
- Business & Individual Income tax return preparation
- 1120, 1120S, 1065 and 1040 income tax preparation with all schedules
- Small business schedule C preparation
- State returns for all 50 states
- The options of the E- filing of returns and direct deposit of refunds which guarantees that you get your money faster
- Tax planning, including interim and year-end tax planning
- Financial advising and consultation
- Business or personal financial statements preparationthat can be used for different purposes like bank loans, credit reporting, and financial planning.
If you need tax return forms prepared that are not listed here, we can most likely prepare those for you as well. Give our office a call to find out at (617) 462-6651.
Representation before the IRS and MDOR
Tax disputes with the IRS can be stressful and time consuming. Taxpayers often provide unnecessary information that can lead to more questions and needlessly extend the audit process. We have an extensive experience representing clients before the taxing authorities and we thoroughly understand the process required to resolve tax issues in an efficient and timely manner.
We can help you by:
- Determining the precise focus of the tax investigation
- Organizing the needed data or documentation
- Representing your by answering all of the IRS questions, filing appeals or arranging for payments to be done over time, rather than in a lump sum
When you need a trustworthy and knowledgeable advocate for IRS representation, please give us a call at (617) 462-6651 to discuss your needs.